how did the telephone propose to his girlfriend?
he gave her a ring
(Source: unrellevahnt, via bastille)
IM GOING TO SCREAM IM IN CLASS AND THESE GIRLS WHO BULLIED ME IN 5TH GRADE ARE WHISPERING AND THEYRE LIKE
"holy shit did she go to our elementary school"
"i dont know if thats her"
"i rly dont think thats her guys"
AND THE TEACHER CALLED MY NAME AND THEY GO
"holy shit shes hot"
L I F E
YOU FUCKING GO IM PROUD OF YOU
OWN IT FOR ALL OF US
(Source: solarcrashx, via madselfiegame)
me: whats your opinion on tampons
little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
little brother: why
me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
me: that is a fantastic point
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
- 14 things to remember in a relationship (via bl-ossomed)
(Source: germanthot, via lesswhine-morewine)
i speak four languages and they’re called horny sad hungry and annoying
(Source: 1vm, via assume)